Architectural Change Form
The Architectural Committee, established by the HOA board, has the responsibility to ensure that the residents understand their obligations to one another by maintaining the appearance of the community. As a reminder whenever you plan to do any of the following, you must inform the architectural committee, submit a plan, a color palette or picture to describe your intended improvement.
Here are the reasons to make contact with the committee:
- Planning on painting the exterior of your home, same color or new. Find specific paint guidelines here.
- Replacing doors or windows
- Adding gutters
- Modifying the landscape in a significant manner, (not just adding a bush or tree) such as adding pavers, changing the color of the granite rocks, altering the layout of the driveway.
- Altering the look and design of your RV fence or gate
- Planning on building a gazebo, pergola, casita, or other structure (play structures, storage sheds, boat tents) that will be taller than the property walls. Slatted roof pergola’s receive quick approval. However, structures requiring city building permits must meet the community’s architectural standards in addition to the city code.
- Solar panels. The solar company will make the application to the committee and to the city for the owner.
Submit an Application for Architectural Changes
Email the completed form and all attachments to the committee at email@example.com OR mail/drop off at the Management Office located 317 East Cottonwood Lane, Suite C, Casa Grande AZ.